Since 1993, 24 HR Animal Care Centre has been serving Regina City and area with an array of veterinary medical services. We have been a 24-hour animal hospital since 2008, providing a variety of services such as preventative care, medical, surgical and emergency services. Our AAHA accredited hospital is equipped with in house state of the art diagnostic equipment and our skilled team of veterinarians and veterinary service professionals are committed to provide the latest advances in veterinarian technology and care.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Radiography, including dental
- CT Scan
- Full in-house Lab
- Referral services
- Intensive/Critical Care
- Routine & Emergent Surgeries
- Soft Tissue Surgery
Our Practice Philosophy
- To provide compassionate and high quality veterinary care for you pet, in a modern and friendly environment.
- To place a strong emphasis on preventative medicine.
- To keep reinvesting in the clinic in order to maintain state of the art diagnostic equipment and treatment facilities.
Our hospital provides routine and emergency services for dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, rodents, and exotics.
It is important to us that you and your pet have the best experience and care possible – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days/year!
Read what other people had to say about their visit with us on our Client Testimonials page.